09 April 2009

Pick Up Line of the Week!

I live in Lefrak City (not actually a city, but a few buildings) and up until now did I realize it was sort of ghetto.

I was speed walking down the sidewalk with my face pointed down. Until...

Guy: Damn baby girl you are so beautiful! I would take you to Las Vegas and marry you if I only had a ring. But I'm poor because of the economy.

It was hilarious and I laughed very loudly, but continued to speedwalk home. You never know what could happen in the ghetto.

2 comments:

  1. Speedwalking is cool, but looking at the sidewalk is the quickest way to get jacked in the hood. Start looking alert hun.

    I would have had to laugh at that one too though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol my fave. pick up line i've ever heard:

    ME: ::WALKING DOWN THE STREET::

    RANDOM GUY: "HEY YOU DROPPED SOMETHING"

    ME: ::STOPS & LOOKS DOWN AND AROUND FRANTICALLY::

    RANDOM GUY: "CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER?"

    ReplyDelete